Posting RELEVANT, CONSISTENT + EASY TO COMPREHEND content on your blog and across social media platforms is key to improving your website’s organic SEO.
- Keep content simple and easy to comprehend.
- It’s not about you, it’s about them… write copy that answers questions / solves problems that your prospects typically ask.
- Demonstrate your value and expertise.
- Use keywords/phrases that someone would likely “Google” when looking for a business like yours.
- Hashtags on social media are for SEARCH. Limit their use to what you think your prospects would be searching for, keep them at a minimum. Your content is more important than ineffective hashtags.
- Use the Google Business “Updates” section in the same manner you utilize other social media platforms. Post relative content, use keywords and images… and always link to your website.
If you’re not comfortable creating your own blog and/or social media posts, hire someone you trust to get things rolling. Outsourcing your marketing doesn’t have to be a long term commitment. Follow their process for a few months and take over once you feel confident you have picked up on some best-practices.
Most importantly, keep it going with relative and consistent content…over time, your organic SEO will improve!