Overview of Products & Services...this is what we do
NOLA Media and Design has been providing outsourced marketing and design solutions for more than 20 years. Our goal is to build long term relationships with our clients by providing affordable, creative and effective support on a remote, off-site basis. Our products and services are designed and proven to enhance to growth, exposure and branding of businesses of all sizes.
More in-depth information about the products and services we provide is available via the links below or by accessing the navigation menu at the top of each page.
WEB SITE DESIGN, $850 +
- Fully responsive (pc, laptop, mobile and tablet) layout and design.
- Slideshows, galleries, embedded videos, contact forms, internal/external hyperlinks.
- Customized quotes provided based on your specific needs.
- View our portfolio.
E-COMMERCE SHOPPING CARTS $499 +
Responsive, search-engine optimized shopping carts and reservation platforms with inventory management, invoicing, secure checkout and stats/analytics.
COPYWRITING/BLOGGING $25/hour or Gig-Based
PRE-PAID MAINTENANCE $375 +
After your website is designed and launched, we offer ongoing support on an as-needed basis at $25/hour off-site or $50/hour onsite. We also offer Reduced-Rate Prepaid Plans. These plans are strongly recommended as there are numerous/frequently issued WordPress updates that must be performed regularly in order to maintain the integrity, functionality and security of your website. You can use a reduced rate prepaid plan for website content updates, WordPress core & plugin maintenance, and/or any graphic design or marketing support you may need. Maintenance Plans cannot be used for training, logo design or initial website design. Hours are not refundable and do not expire (excludes annual plans)
20 hrs: $375 | 40 hrs: $615 | 60 hrs: $855 | 90 hrs: $1125
WordPress Core & Plugin Maintenance Only: $100/year
LOGO DESIGN/BRANDING COLLATERAL $375 +
Logo design is a vital aspect of the branding strategy of a company. When commissioned to design a logo and/or branding collateral fora business, we present several “concepts” for consideration and upon selection, your designs are further modified and perfected until complete satisfaction is achieved. Upon approval, your design will be provided in several high-resolution formats and color schemes for use in your marketing collateral. Once paid in full, client owns all rights to their logo.
We’ve been designing logos, brochures, flyers and more to businesses across the Greater New Orleans area for over 25 years. We offer both traditional print and digital collateral to organizations of all sizes and from all industries, focusing on increasing your brand awareness.
ORGANIC SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION, $499 +
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of enhancing the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engines unpaid results, often referred to as “organic” SEO – but organic SEO is not an instant fix. Successfully optimizing a website takes work, time and patience, as it could take several months before you see results.
Our organic SEO packages include:
- Key phrase optimization
- Keyword image tags and descriptions
- Local Schema Markup
- Sitemap creation & submission to Google, Bing/Yahoo
- Google My Business (GMB) setup and optimization
- Google Maps setup and/or optimization
- Google Analytics setup, optimization and access to reports
- Google Ads Setup, Optimization, & Management – $299 + $25/hour.
- SEO Consulting and Training: $50/hour
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING, $375/mo +
Social Media is a marketing tool used to build awareness, engagement, loyalty and relationships with your audience. There are significant opportunities to achieve measurable gains within this medium. “On location” support available on designated plans.
- Management of 4-5 Social Media channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business and Youtube (if your industry is a good candidate), to further build your brand, web site SEO, client loyalty and overall brand awareness.
- Campaigns are carefully curated according to your industry, needs, goals and budget.
- Provided on a month-to-month basis, no contract, however an initial 3-month minimum campaign is required.
- An additional budget for “boosting” to reach and grow your audience at a faster-than-organic speed is recommended.
- Enhanced images and audio/video posts included.
- Monthly Cost:
Level 1: $375 | Level 2: $575 | Level 3: $925
- Social Media Consulting and Training: $50/hour.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS + SERVICES
A la carte design and marketing support, troubleshooting and training at $25/hour off-site and $50/hour onsite (subject to availability).
Business Consulting and Training is NOT included in our design and marketing packages, however, all projects are designed and managed using our experience and expertise along with proven best practices in order to deliver the absolute best possible solution within your designated budget.
- Business/Branding Consulting – $50/hour
- WordPress Training – remote: $25/hour, onsite: $50/hour
- Graphic design – $25/hour (brochures, business cards, flyers…)
- WordPress Website Backup with Cloud Storage – $55/year
3rd Party Products + Setup, Optimization & Management:
- Premium website security with country/IP blocking $199/year
- Domain name registration – $15+/year
- Website and email hosting – $75+/year
- SSL Certificates (https) – $39/year
- Domain/Hosting/SSL bundle $119
TERMS + CONDITIONS - By accepting a proposal or requesting support, client understands and agrees:
- Our firm provides support primarily on an off-site basis, based on client-provided content.
- By request and fee, we can provide content writing, ghost blogging and photo/video for your project.
- Ongoing remote/off-site support: $25/hour.
- Training, consultations and on-site support: $50/hour, subject to availability.
- Reduced Rate Prepaid Updates & Maintenance Plans are available.
- Marketing/Social Media campaign payments due in full by the 5th of each monthly campaign start to avoid pause.
- Prepaid campaign payments due by the 3rd of the 1st month of campaign term in order to be eligible for the reduced rate.
- Website design projects begin within 48 hours of receipt of a 50% minimum down payment.
- Payments not received within 30 days result in support suspension, product deactivation & minimum $25 late pay/reactivation fee.
- Although we are certain our efforts will increase your brand awareness, no guarantees are stated or implied.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
WEBSITE DESIGN CREDIT: A “Website Designed by NOLA Media and Design” statement is placed discretely in the footer area of websites we design. While this mention can be removed by the client at will, post delivery/launch, another designer cannot state any design claim (or replace our name with theirs) unless they have fully replaced our website design with their own.
THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
- There is no contract for our design or marketing services, however 3rd party products such as web hosting, email hosting, domain names, SSL certificates (https), and advanced programs and plugins used to design your website or other collateral may require an annual financial commitment.
- In the event we manage your 3rd party product renewals, support hours may be billed to accommodate for renewal activities including but not limited to purchasing products on your behalf, client and vendor communication, product setup, modification and/or optimization.
- When website updates and revisions are requested by a client, or if we receive a system alert that maintenance is needed, we scan for and perform any pending website updates necessary to maintain the security, integrity and functionality of your website. These updates can include .php version, 3rd party plugins and the WordPress core and are subject to our hourly billing rates.