Overview of Products and Services
NOLA Media and Design has been providing marketing and design solutions for more than 20 years. Our goal is to build long term relationships with our clients by providing affordable, creative and effective support on an off-site basis. Our products and services are designed to enhance to growth, exposure and branding of businesses of all sizes. We thank you for the opportunity and look forward working with you and your team.
We strongly encourage our prospects to review our web and/or graphic design references and get more in-depth information about the products and services we provide by clicking the links below or by browsing our websites pages.
PRODUCTS, SERVICES & PRICING:
Web Site Design & Redesign – starting at $550
- Complete web site design based on client specifications and client-provided content.
- Fully responsive (pc, laptop, mobile and tablet) web site layout and design, up to 5 pages.
- Image slideshows and galleries, embedded videos, contact form, hyperlinks.
- Completed & live within 10-15 days of receipt of down payment and content.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – starting at $199
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural” or “organic” SEO, but organic SEO is not an instant fix. Successfully optimizing a website takes work, time and patience and it could take several months before you see results. Learn more.
Our basic SEO package includes:
- Key phrase search engine optimization on up to 5 web pages
- Key phrase image tags and keyword descriptions
- Website speed optimization with before/after results
- Sitemap creation & submission to Google, Bing/Yahoo
- Google My Business (GMB) setup and optimization
- Google Maps setup and/or optimization
- Google Analytics setup, optimization and access to reports
Social Media Marketing – $400/month and up
Social Media is a marketing tool used to build awareness, engagement, loyalty and relationships with your audience. There are significant opportunities to achieve measurable gains within this medium.
- Management of 4 Social Media channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business (new, but vital) and Youtube – if your industry is a good candidate, to further build your brand, web site SEO results, client loyalty and overall brand awareness.
- Most Popular: Level 1 – $400mo: Up to 15 posts to each social media outlet per month.
- Each campaign is carefully curated according to your specific industry, needs, goals and budget.
- Provided on a month-to-month basis, without contract, 3-month minimum campaign strongly recommended.
- An additional budget for “boosting” to reach and grow your audience at a faster-than-organic speed is recommended.
Website Updates and Maintenance – starting at $30/month, billed annually, or as needed at $25/hour
- Maintenance packages are strongly recommended, as there are numerous issued WordPress updates that must be performed to maintain the integrity and security of your website.
- We also provide WordPress training to your team if you wish to manage your site in-house.
- Maintenance packages also include security protection and monthly content and database backups.
Domain name, hosting, 50 email accounts, website visitor stats – $99/year
E-commerce shopping Carts $399 & up
SSL Certificates – $99 (required in some cases)
Graphic design – $25/hour. Logos start at $275
Copywriting, E-mail Marketing, Onsite Support – $25/hour
Web Site, SEO, Social Media Training/Consulting – $50/hour
• Design and SEO: 50% due to begin, balance due within 10 days of delivery.
• Social Media: Payment due within 5 days of campaign start each month.
• NOTE: Prices listed reflect marketing and design support on an off-site basis.
• On-site support is billed $25/hour.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS:
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3% fee must be added to PayPal payments
- Venmo: Sheri.Mora
- ApplePay: 504.920.9595
- Checks/Money Orders/Cash:
NOLA Media and Design 1032 Alta St., Metairie 70001