Most Gen Z Shoppers Say They Often Discover Products on Social Media
- 85% of Gen Z consumers use social media to learn about new products.
- Mobile access dominates – opposed to desktop or IoT devices.
- 80% of Gen Z respondents say a website’s look impacts purchasing decisions.
- 70% of Gen Z & Millennials engage with social media platforms at least 5 times per day.
- 62% of Gen Z & 64% of Millennials are most likely to complete a purchase or transaction on a mobile device.
- 60% of Gen Z discover products on social media.
- 58% of respondents interact with shoppable content online and on social.
- More than 7 in 10 respondents feel mobile transactions would increase if all social content were shoppable.
Our marketing and design team can help you get your product and/or service online AND in front of your target audience. Contact us for a quote.
Results are based on a survey of more than 1,000 Gen Z and Millennial consumers in the US and UK. Source: Marketing Charts