TERMS + CONDITIONS
- We provide support on an off-site basis, based on client-provided content.
- To request ongoing support: Email your request at anytime to be added to our queue (processed in the order received).
- Our studio hours: 8a-3p Monday-Friday.
- Our team: 1 lead designer/marketer, 1 remote support designer/marketer, 1 remote programmer and billing provider.
- Reduced Rate Prepaid Plans available, contact us. Subscribers receive priority support.
- Marketing/Social Media Campaign payments due in full by the 5th of each month.
- Social Medial clients must provide content (via email, text or shared cloud service) on a regular basis for curation.
- Website Design projects begin within 48 hours of receipt of a 50% minimum down payment.
- Website Design phase is 30 days after a sample is accepted. All support/update requests after 30 days is billable.
- Accepted payment methods: https://nolamediadesign.com/payments
- Payments not received within 21 days of invoice or expiration date listed result in support suspension, removal of product/service provided & late/reactivation fees.
- We do not store website or client-provided content after a website launched or marketing collateral has been delivered.
- Although we are certain our efforts will increase your brand awareness, no guarantees are stated or implied.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- A “Website Designed by NOLA Media and Design” link is placed in the footer area of websites we design. This mention can be removed by request, however another designer cannot replace our name with theirs, unless a redesign is performed.
- We are not responsible for the long-term integrity, functionality & security of a website not subscribed to a maintenance plan.
3RD PARTY PRODUCTS
There is no contract for our “services” however 3rd party “products” such as web hosting, email hosting, domain names, SSL certificates (https), and advanced/pro-versions of programs and plugins used to design your website or other collateral may require an annual financial commitment.
- 3rd PARTY PRODUCT SUPPORT – In the event we manage your 3rd party products for you, support hours may be incurred to accommodate for various activities including but not limited to purchasing products on your behalf, annual renewals, client and vendor communication, product setup, modification and/or optimization.
- WEBSITE + EMAIL HOSTING is a product subscription that is required to keep websites and email active, functional and secure. Hosting serves as storage for your website and email content. This space is not owned by you, but “rented” and renewable annually. If not renewed, the hosting vendor has the authority to delete your website files and email content from their servers. We do not automatically provide backup storage, however backups are available by request and fee. If you want a backup of your website, submit $69 via any payment method here PRIOR to expiration (once expired, the hosting vendor removes access to your files and they are scheduled for removal from their servers. Once deleted, files are not recoverable.)
- DOMAIN NAMES – Domain name registration is necessary for a website, email addresses and another web-related service to be active/accessible. If a domain name you have purchased is not renewed/expires, it will be placed into a ‘redemption period’. If the domain is not reinstated by you during this phase, it is then made available for purchase by others within 60-80 days after the expiration date (in rare cases, up to 120 days).
- SSL CERTIFICATES (https) provide secure, encrypted communications between a website and an internet browser. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, the protocol which provides the encryption. SSL Certificates secure web site pages that allow visitors to submit information over the internet, such as contact information, credit card details or passwords. More info.
- RENEWALS, LATE PAYMENTS + REMINDERS – if 3rd party products expire, the product vendor may require late/restoration fees prior to re-activation. If your products expire and our support is needed to work with vendors on your behalf to restore them, hourly rates for our services will be charged. We are in no way obligated to use our resources to repeatedly send reminders regarding 3rd party product renewals.